Friday 8 August 2014

Welcome to DzaWeb!

DzaWeb is a free mathematics website for Revision and Practice for Junior High School (J.H.S), Senior High School (S.H.S), Colleges of Education Students and Maths Teachers.

"Message From The Author"
My experience in teaching Maths has helped me to identify which topics need to be focused more for the children in achieving the basic concepts. Use this site and revise each topic in FULL to get the best result.

I have not covered all the topics on which you will be interested, but I will be upgrading my Website in the near future. I take this opportunity to thank my allies Mr. Peter Akayuure, Joel Ameah Sachim, Nermey Emmanuel, Kwagyinah Francis, Fiifi Robert, Eduku Albert, Donkor Emmanuel, Egblewogbe Mark Dennis, Kedji Robert, Amoakoh Geladina, Samuel k. Boamah and Domeh Francis for their contribution in this project.

Labels: